Reclaim Your Life with a Smile Makeover at Simply Smiles
Have multiple dental problems marred your smile? Are you finding it difficult to fix a date with a dentist to erase your smile flaws? If this feels like you, you are among many Sarasota, Florida, residents who are in this situation. But if you feel overwhelmed or feel it’s too late to fix your smile, there is some good news for you. With a smile makeover from Simply Smiles, you can turn back the clock and regain a smile that makes you feel great about yourself.
What is a Smile Makeover?
Also known as a full mouth reconstruction, a smile makeover is a comprehensive treatment plan that restores your smile’s health, function, and appearance. While the result of a smile makeover is the same — a stunning smile — the approach is different for each patient. After an in-depth consultation with Drs. Kira Gekht and Jade Rivera, we devise a personalized treatment plan, taking your goals and needs into account.
Since a smile makeover fixes multiple teeth imperfections, it combines different cosmetic and restorative treatments. Some include:
- Teeth whitening: If your teeth have lost their sparkle due to discoloration, we offer professional teeth whitening to brighten your smile.
- Teeth veneers: Your teeth may have stains, gaps, chips, and cracks, but dental veneers can erase these imperfections with just two appointments.
- Dental crowns: Dental crowns are the perfect solution if you are looking for a treatment with cosmetic and restorative properties. Crowns improve the appearance and resilience of your teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Because cavities can progress to become large pits that cause tooth loss, we offer natural-looking, composite fillings to cover up cavities without compromising your smile.
- Dental implants: Have you lost your teeth? Don’t stress out. We offer high-quality dental implants to replace your missing teeth for life!
If you are dealing with multiple smile flaws, a smile makeover can get your life on track. All you need to do is dial (941) 248-0754 to book an appointment with Simply Smiles. We also serve nearby areas, including Palmer Ranch, Lakewood Ranch, Venice, and Bradenton in FL.
With a full-mouth reconstruction from Drs. Gekht and Rivera and the team, your only regret will be why you didn’t do it earlier!
Smile Makeover FAQs
Because a smile makeover’s primary objective is to restore your smile to a state of health via a series of restorative and cosmetic procedures, almost everybody is a good candidate.
A smile makeover can undoubtedly fix your crooked teeth. Procedures that can be included within a smile makeover treatment plan can include dental veneers. Veneers are very thin porcelain shells that are applied to the front surface of teeth to conceal various cosmetic imperfections, including crooked teeth. However, you may be better off asking about orthodontic options, including clear aligner treatment for more major alignment issues.
The answer to this question depends on how many treatments will be included in your personalized smile makeover treatment plan. Some treatments are quite simple and can be completed within a single visit. Dental bonding is a good example of this kind of treatment. Others, such as porcelain veneers, will require multiple visits with us to complete. No matter how long your smile makeover takes, the results will be worth it!
Getting more than a single treatment completed within a single appointment is possible. This depends on how long the treatment is and how invasive it may be. Now, more than ever, dentists routinely perform more than a single treatment within one appointment. You will need to talk with our team to discuss the specifics of your treatment plan and which treatments can be performed together.